After a long night of live blogging the Super Bowl, it's time for a post to cut to the chase and bring you the best of the best. Check out the live blog for the rationale behind my picks.
Also, I've decided to award honorable mention status to M&M's "Just My Shell" for the not so naked Ms. Brown. Check out the full post on Ms. Brown here. She only just missed my top ten list!
Finally, here are my picks for the top ten commercials of the 2012 Super Bowl. Go Big Blue!
10. The Voice- "Battle"
9. Samsung- "I Believe in a Thing Called Love"
8. Metlife- "Everyone"
7. Downy- "Mean Joe Green"
6. Geico- "Popular Girl Diet"
5. Pepsi- "King Elton John"
4. Skechers- "Mr. Quiggly"
3. Acura- "Seinfeld Wants to be #1"
2. Time Warner Cable- "Friend Request Denied"
1. Honda- "Matthew Broderick's Day Off"- Click here to read my analysis of this ad and all the Easter Eggs hidden inside
For more Super Bowl related news, check out these posts:
Super Bowl XLVI- Honorable Mention For M&M's Ms. Brown
Super Bowl XLVI- The Commercials Live Blog
Budweiser- King of Super Bowl Commercials
Volkswagen's Fat Dog New Beetle Star Wars Cantina
Volkswagen's Star Wars Dog Choir
Matthew Broderick's Day Off
Matthew Broderick is Back as Ferris Bueller in Honda's New Super Bowl Commercial- Teaser
Pet Peeve: Shazam